Our district's Learning Management System Committee recently chose Schoology as CHPS's LMS, and we'd love to tell you more.
- Schoology allows educators to organize a class in any manner they choose.
- Grading assignments in Schoology can automatically post to the PowerTeacher Pro gradebook.
- Educators can create assessments that mimic SOL test questions (i.e. drag and drop).
- Classes are already loaded into Schoology via PowerSchool.
- With a code, parents can view what their child(ren) is/are doing in Schoology.
- Educators can embed audio into tests and quizzes.
- Schoology integrates with widely used web applications such as Khan Academy, Quizlet, and Discovery School.
- Educators can create "Groups" to help organize clubs and activities.
- Course materials can be saved so that they can be used year to year or semester to semester.
|Screenshot of a Schoology Class|
- organizing review material
- creating announcements for upcoming events
- creating a discussion board
- creating an assessment